Nov 23,2012
Nov 23,2012
nikki was very approachable. nothing was to much trouble. she contacted the people to do the survey and left our details. we were then contacted by the surveying people who emailed us the relevant forms and information. as we were on holiday we could not print out the forms so i asked nikki if she could help. she contacted the surveying people who emailed all forms to nikki she helped me fill them in and scaned them then sent them to the surveying people. she then contacted the surveying people to check if they had received tem and was everything in order and so we could pay streight away so work could commence as soon as possible. each time i walked in the office she greated me with smiles and was always happy to help. i was made to feel she really did care. her approach was very professional. i feel she was excellent, she went out of her way to help. it put me at ease and my business was concluded within a few minuets, therefore relieving any stress. well done
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Nov 26, 2012
Thank you for your review of the excellent service you experienced from Niki at the Looe office. I am pleased to read that she was of great assistance to you with organising your survey.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Looe! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Looe, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Looe