Nov 23,2012
Nov 23,2012
Maritime Properties was recommended to me by a friend. I was very impressed with their style of work, I was told that their viewings were started the day after completion and it was let within days and they now receive maximum rent for a property of that size in that specific area.

I\'ve always managed my own property portfolio, however I have now passed them all on to Mitul at Maritime Properties and haven\'t had to deal with a single tenant since.
He has made my life so easy; I don\'t have to chase rents, deal with tentants minor/major issues and I receive my statement of account on a regular basis.

Overall, I think that Maritime Properties offer a great stress-free service that is next to none.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Maritime Properties Greenwich! To leave a new review of Maritime Properties Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Maritime Properties Greenwich