Nov 23,2012
Nov 23,2012
My tenant gave notice to leave my property at the end of November. As a landlord living in America I was naturally concerned that a replacement tenant be found promptly, especially given the time of year and the potential for the property to be empty over the Christmas period. County advised me that a rental increase would be achievable, again I was nervous given that I would rather have the property let at the same rent than empty; however I trusted thier judgement and to my surprise a new tenant was found within a few days, at a high rent and moving in less than a week after the old tenant left. I have always found County to be efficient and professional and would not hesitate to recommend them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of County Property Management Woking! To leave a new review of County Property Management Woking, please click the link below !
Write a review for County Property Management Woking