Nov 23,2012
Nov 23,2012
I\'ve dealt with the branch manager Rachel on numerous occassions. She helped my wife and I to buy our first property in Garlands Road a few years back and we have sinse sold through her twice. If you are looking for someone who is honest and reliable Rachel says it how it is and gets the job done. She is upfront and truthful on price and even got slightly more than we expected this time around. Her knowledge of the area and market was paramount to us and her team are all mini versions of he. It seems to be a well run ship! Its hard to find honest people nowadays and had we not of set off for kent this time around, we\'d definately cubitt and West again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cubitt & West Office 31! To leave a new review of Cubitt & West Office 31, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cubitt & West Office 31