As an owner of a few properties I have had experiences with a few letting agencies. Unfortunately from my experience Haart is absolutely the worse letting agency I have come acrosss. I regret ever dealing with Haart because I had so many other agents how could have managed my property better.
These are the things that Haart have done whilst managing my property:
- Overcharging for maintenance. Simple ten minute jobs that cost 100s of pounds.
- Poor maintenance. I had a faulty toilet that was not corrected properly. Until this day the toilet doesn\'t function correctly. Haart charged me 200 pounds for the priviledge.
- Leaks not fixed properly causing damage to my property.
- Renewal contracts not done in time. Bad advice on renewals causing confusion and rent arrears to tenant.
- Phone calls never returned. E-mails never responded.