Nov 23,2012
Nov 23,2012
As an owner of a few properties I have had experiences with a few letting agencies. Unfortunately from my experience Haart is absolutely the worse letting agency I have come acrosss. I regret ever dealing with Haart because I had so many other agents how could have managed my property better.
These are the things that Haart have done whilst managing my property:
- Overcharging for maintenance. Simple ten minute jobs that cost 100s of pounds.
- Poor maintenance. I had a faulty toilet that was not corrected properly. Until this day the toilet doesn\'t function correctly. Haart charged me 200 pounds for the priviledge.
- Leaks not fixed properly causing damage to my property.
- Renewal contracts not done in time. Bad advice on renewals causing confusion and rent arrears to tenant.
- Phone calls never returned. E-mails never responded.
By: Noah
Jan 09, 2013
Totally agree Anh; they are a micky mouse organization. If you are a tenant, they use intimidation to get what they want from you. While you are choosing a property, they are your best friends and promise the earth. They are liars, cheats and slimy. Poor landlords who trust them have no idea how badly they are being abused by Haarts - the jokers. Watch this space for proof of their scams.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haart Office 34! To leave a new review of Haart Office 34, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haart Office 34