Nov 23,2012
Nov 23,2012
I have been using Wilkinson Byrne (Turnpike Lane) to act as agents for my one-bedroom property since 2008.
I've opted for the full service including management and it's served both me and my tenants very well.

From the start they clearly explained everything to do with being a landlord, ensuring I had all the correct paper work and helping me ensure the property was fit to be occupied. Every year on a regular basis they carry out gas, electricity and other maintenance checks. They also liaise with tenants on a regular basis to ensure they are happy.

I have a good relationship with all the staff, but particularly my contact Debbie Montgomery who has been exemplary and has treated me, my tenants and the property with great care and professionalism.

I receive regular reports from her, and she checks the property on a regular basis and whenever there are problems she makes sure they are rectified, with as little cost and hassle to both me and the tenants. The rent is always paid and if there are any problems, she's the first to act and sometimes I won't even notice there was a problem. I receive regular account statements and also additional material for Tax returns and other legal purposes.

We also have an honest relationship with each other and it is clear to me that Debbie Montgomery and the staff at Wilkinson Byrne put the landlord and their tenants first and not suppliers or other third party contractors.

They are indeed the best team to help land lords that are thinking of renting property in the Haringey Area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents Green Lanes! To leave a new review of Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents Green Lanes, please click the link below !
Write a review for Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents Green Lanes