Nov 23,2012
Nov 23,2012
I used Whitegates to buy my first property, it was scary, as I had no clue on anything that happens in this process, but at the same time exciting at the prospect of owning a home.
Anne-Marie was a pleasure to deal with, she was efficient and polite and no matter how many times I called or emailed she would always give me the answers I needed.. She also kept in contact with me the whole way through the process to check everything was going ok and I was happy with the way things were going.
She advised on what solicitor to use along with a cheap cost and was always on hand for any advice needed.
I would recommend this estate agent to anyone buying or selling a house and will use them again in the future
By: am
Nov 23, 2012
Thanks very much for your comment Sarah - You know where i am when you come to sell haha !

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 25! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 25, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Office 25