Nov 23,2012
Nov 23,2012
I thought I would spend 5 minutes to give some positive feedback for a change! Most people knock estate agents and not many actually take the time to leave a more positive review. I have just moved out of a 2 bedroom apartment in marylebone which I rented through Newingtons estates for 18 months and I am pleased to say I have no complaints. Starting with the viewing, the lady who showed us around was friendly, knowledgeable and I could sense that nothing was too much to ask. We went through the usual references and moved in a couple of weeks after paying our fee. Over the next 18 months we rarely heard from them, which is generally a good sign! On the odd occasion where something did go wrong, a bit of a leak from the washing machine for example, they attended quickly and seemed to have a good team of professional reliable contractors, much better service than we received from another london based Property lettings company. We spent hours cleaning at the end of the tenancy which the guy who conducted the final inspection said he greatly appreciated. Our bond came back shortly after we provided them with our final bills, along with a letter thanking us for our custom and wishing us all the best for the future. This IS a company that went above and beyond in our instance so I am slightly surprised to have seen some of the comments online, although they do seem to have come predominately from students who perhaps are living away from home for the first time and are all new to the whole experience. I can only speak as I find and I found them to be an excellent company to recommend to any of my friends or family.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Newington Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Newington Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Newington Estates Office 1