Nov 23,2012
Nov 23,2012
My wife and I were moving from Oxford to Royal Arsenal 1 year ago and we arrived 1 hour late (due to unexpected traffic accident that congested the road) to meet our Property Manager to pay him and get the keys.

Our Property Manager wasnt happy about having to wait because he had made plans with his girlfriend for a birthday dinner. It was the worst greeting ever to move into a new place and have somebody so agitated. He could have left the keys with his colleague but it seems innovative thinking is not as important as company policies and routines. Traffic is beyond my control. He kept calling while we were stuck in traffic to get updates on our journey and constantly expressed his frustration with every breath.

And just when I thought the worst was over, when we ended our tenancy I received a tenancy check out letter stating that 6 lightbulbs had to be replaced at a total price of £35 plus VAT. They were working fine when I left and the cleaner who was there after me attested to this. So if he states that he verified that the lights werent working AFTER my lease ended why is this my problem? I\'m sorry to have to say that this is tantamount to stealing.

If it wasnt for these two events , I would have give a more positive review.
Pay me the money that is owed to me.
Attached Files