Nov 23,2012
Nov 23,2012
My wife and I were looking to rent a flat in the Crystal Palace area and went straight to SA, where Jonathan was very keen to assist us. He took us for viewings within ten minutes of our arrival! Never have I been helped this quickly by someone at any estate agents in London I have experience with - usually they seem "very busy" and never even notice you - even when you walk in - this was not the case here. We were shown properties and his friendly manner made the whole process very pleasant. The final property he has shown us was just perfect and we will be renting it from 1 Dec 2012. I must say even if we did not find the right place, I wouild still have reviewed Jonathan and my whole SA experience as excellent, just becasue of friendliness, helpfullness and professionalism. Thanks for the efforts.

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch