Nov 23,2012
Nov 23,2012
Chris Wood is one of the most professional people I have ever dealt with and in my opinion PDQ are just a breath of fresh air as far as Estate Agents are concerned.
They are courteous, they are honest, they are on the ball and they know the state of play with my transaction at any given moment.
Chris keeps me up to date by email as I am in Africa and nothing escapes him, if something is amiss, he is on to it in a flash.
I seriously can not recommend this company and Chris Wood strongly enough. Chris visited my property and within 2 days there was a video on You Tube, the next day there was an HD version. he sold the place 9 days later. Amazing, can not fault them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of PDQ Estates LTD Helston! To leave a new review of PDQ Estates LTD Helston, please click the link below !
Write a review for PDQ Estates LTD Helston