Nov 22,2012
Nov 22,2012
I have dealt with Dominic Moyes at Paramount over the last 2 and a half years, during which time he assisted me in securing two lovely apartments in West Hampstead and also arranging for the extension of the lease of the 2nd property. Dominic is incredibly helpful, attentive and professional. He always responded to our queries in a flash, managed the admin and paperwork efficiently and truly went the extra mile to assist us with negotiating a good rent at both properties. He has a flair for understanding prospective tenants needs and did not waste our time with unsuitable properties (as is so often the case with other agents). It was an absolute pleasure dealing with an agent of this calibre, I would definitely recommend Paramount, and specifically Dominic Moyes, to anyone who is looking to rent in the West Hampstead area.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London