Nov 22,2012
Nov 22,2012
I have found Natalie Jackson to be polite during the whole sale process, I have found springbok to be effiecent & fast with friendly members of staff.

Springbok have kept myself informed throughout the whole transaction. NBatalie Jackson has been a huge sucess with selling my property.

I would highly recommend springbok to anyone who is looking to buy or sell a property.
By: Springbok Customer Services
Nov 23, 2012
Hi Steve, We Thank You kindly for your comments. We are so glad that you found us to be efficient and fast that is what we aim for. You were equally as friendly to deal with and it was always a pleasure talking to you. We would like to wish you all the best - All the Team at Springbok.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square! To leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Springbok Properties Universal Square