Nov 22,2012
Nov 22,2012
We are up sizing as we have 2 children and require 3 bedrooms. Currently we live in a 2 bedroom property and it is situated over an hour from my family. Our new house had to be along the A41 corridor, still within a proximity to my work head office, but closer to Watford where my family all live(so they can see there grandchildren more!!). Tring seemed to be a nice area to live in and Wigginton was perfectly positioned to have the rural small village feel but near to all the amenities required from a town like Tring nextdoor.
We found 11 Belmers and decided to view. We met Charlotte at the house, and proceeded to view. We were both really happy with the house. I walked around thinking it would be a dream to live in this house and to raise our family here but with a pessimistic view that we would not probably be able to afford it. We both went away knowing it was the house for us, that feeling in your stomach you get when it just feels right. I kept in close contact with Charlotte after the viewings letting her know how we were doing trying to sell our house. We kept her in the know and let her know our budget ceiling and how much we hoped we could conclude a deal over the house. We were well aware we had not sold yet so the house could be \'stolen\' from our grasp by someone that could move sooner than us. This played on our minds and caused us to think perhaps viewing it before we had sold was the wrong thing to do as it only made us more worried and anxious to sell quickly! She was extremely considerate and understood how we felt about the house. She knew we loved it. She was lovely to deal with and a real credit to your team. Sincere and straight talking when she needs to be, but very understanding and considerate and I believe operates with morals and values, i.e she will keep her word and keep her promises. All these things are nice values to have when your dealing with peoples lives and dreams.....

All in all, as I said, a credit to the team at Stirlings. You all should be very proud of her.
Well done Charlotte for negotiating for us and making us a very happy family. We cant wait to complete the move.
By: Benjamin James Bird
Nov 26, 2012
Hi Paul,
thanks for such a comprehensive review and your positive comments about Charlotte - she certainly is one to watch for the future!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London) Office 1! To leave a new review of Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London) Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London) Office 1

Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London)

76-78 High Street Tring