Nov 22,2012
Nov 22,2012
Property Eagle and my faith in agencies has been resorted! All of the staff are personable and professional as well has having a great understanding and knowledge of the market. Tom viewed my property within 12 hours of sending him my details and it was advertised within 24 hours. He explained the fees upfront and found two potential tenants within 48 hours. His team arranged all the viewings. I liked the fact I got do the viewings myself as it gave me a chance to meet the potential tenants and I ended up able to choose who I wanted to let the property too. The communication was great throughout and I now have a new fully referenced tenant ready to move in. If you want to use an agency who gives value for money with a personal touch- Property Eagle is the only one to use.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Property Eagle Chertsey! To leave a new review of Property Eagle Chertsey, please click the link below !
Write a review for Property Eagle Chertsey