Nov 22,2012
Nov 22,2012
The worst experience with estate agency. Do avoid. We were pressured to put offer in by Monday then even when offered over 10k over asking price they "couldn\'t get hold of the vendor". Every contact with agent was initiated by us. Mrs Abigail favourite quote seems to be "we\'\'ll get back to you shortly". No need to add it never happened. Hideous.
By: Simon Hughes
Nov 23, 2012
Dear Marie, I am saddened to see you felt the need to place such a review. We have looked through the offers on the property register and cannot see your name against an offer. Therefore would you be so kind to email me full details and I will research the circumstances. It is rare we receive a poor review and when it happens I always ensure a full investigation is undertaken and fed back to the reviewee. My teams are thoroughly trained with handling offers and sometimes we receive many offers over and above the asking price on a property and we stringently follow the Estate Agency Act to ensure fairness normally via sealed bids. Sadly there are sometimes upset applicants who lose out but we are always fair. Please send full detail direct to me at: simon.hughes@conranestates.co.uk so that I can research for you. I look forward to hear from you.

Simon Hughes
Managing Director

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich! To leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Conran Estates Greenwich