Dec 29,2009
Dec 29,2009
I spoke with the manager of my property and was happy to find it was not a heartless comittee or something when she rang me to apologise for poor services in waste management, and the use of CCTV to intimidate residents when the problem is the bins keep overfilling after the council workers leave them if there is even one bin-bag on the floor of the full bins. She said she didnt mean for the CCTV to go above my window and it would be removed. It still hasnt been removed, and the bins are in a mess again anyway (since before I went away for Christmas a week ago). There is also a massive hole in the cieling outdide my door after a water leak due to poor construction in the first place (noisy sewage pipes too). I think the phonecall was sincire. Ultimately I blame the council waste management policies (£200 bin cleanup charge apparantly), the order of the day in construction standards (cowboy builders who disappear), and the inability of Solitaire to appreciate the task at hand. If they cant do the job properly for the price they really should step aside. If they raise the bill I will ask for a full inventory of costs and the fact will be it is all a giant rip-off thanks to our system of profit. Maybe people need to set up management of our own lives so we arent at the mercy of council pirates and inadequate Soliaires.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for OM Property Management Office 1