Nov 22,2012
Nov 22,2012
I bought and sold a property through Gascoigne Pees. The reason I chose them in the first place was the level of service a professionalism they showed in getting my property on board. They made a few errors especially in the floor plan which took a bit of time to sort out but apart from that we got a good buyer and a good price for our property.

As for buying my new home it went very well and Lizzie did a great job in managing a difficult sale. Couple of observations that would make the experience even better;
1- Individual email addresses to contact when a phone call is not needed
2- Allow the agent who sold the property the manage the sale not the "Sale Progressor", whenever I asked Andrew what the status was he didn\'t know however Lizzie always did so I ended up just speaking to her.
3- Be more competitive on your legal services you can get and you might get more business therefore control of the sale

I would recommend the whole team at GP whit special Mention to Lizzie, Nic and Barry and also Chris who always seemed to pick the phone up,

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Basingstoke! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Basingstoke, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Pees Basingstoke