Nov 26,2012
Nov 26,2012
I have been a customer of Paramount Property for about 4 years. I would like to take an opportunity to commend Spencer Lawrence on his professionalism during my tenancy with Paramount. He is always pleasure to deal with. Always answers any queries I have as quickly as possible. Throughout this time Spencer\'s service and assistance have been prompt, efficient & delivered with a warmth of a friend. I have never had doubt about any issue raised by him and I am absolutley sure that he is always acting as a fair and effective Property Management Agent at all times. Thank you very much for all the hard work. I am just one more satisfied client!

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London