Nov 22,2012
Nov 22,2012
I have used Douglas Allen Company to sell my property in East London and have received great service, fantastic care. I have also been supported in trying to buy a property from a private seller where I needed a lot of help and advice even though it was not part of their staff\'s expected job requirement.
Both agents who dealt with my case presented a very \'can do\' attitude; Mr Lindberg skilfully found a buyer of my house and prepared the process of purchase to go smoothly and in a controlled way; solicitors, mortgage company, insurance - all was prepared for me in no time.
However, since my purchase started going wrong I have received an extreme amount of help from Ms Natasha Mercie who coordinated the situation which was truly unpleasant for me and my buyer. This lady presented excellent skills of communication, ability to manage dead lines to make the sell of my house still feasible, in tact business behavior and a lot of common sense. Moreover, she appeared to be a human being who had a lot of sympathy to my hopeless situation and yet enough intelligence and creativity to suggest the possible solutions to me. With this all great help, our house was eventually sold.
Overall, thank to Douglas Allen, I have succeed in selling the house for the price I was very happy with, I am in a position of buying a house that I wished for and even more - I know where to come for help if I ever again need to buy or sell a property in the future. I only hope those two people will still work there and then.
I wish Natasha and Freddy the very best future and I hope they will achieve a lot in their employment.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 13! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 13, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 13