Nov 22,2012
Nov 22,2012
Having never let a property before, but being a landlord, I was unimpressed by the service I received at all points of my tenancy. Contract never arrived, I had to chase Belgarum at every stage. On the day of move in, I arrived at 9am and they were not ready with any of the paperwork and I had track down the staff member at a different office. Once I arrived there, I was not asked for any ID, proof of insurance and was very much left to my own devices. Since then, I added a permitted occupier to the tenancy and they have never asked me anything about them, not even their name! Also, Belgarum have not informed any of the utility companies of my name, which working for a letting agent as I do, is something we do as standard!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belgarum Estate Agents Winchester! To leave a new review of Belgarum Estate Agents Winchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belgarum Estate Agents Winchester