Nov 18,2012
Nov 18,2012
I was delighted with the service from Edmund Cude.

They were responsive to my initial enquiry, providing immediate rental property opportunities. More importantly they quickly formed a view as to what type of propoerty I was looking for so my time was not wasted. They were prompt in arranging viewings and were quite happy to arrange a second and third viewing on the property I eventually moved into.

All staff members were polite and I felt that I was treated as an individual, eg all people I spoke to in the branch seemed to be aware of who I was, who was in charge of my case and what I was looking for.

It is too early for me to determine whether they will be similarly responsive in my queries now I am a tenant but I am optimistic that will be the case based upon the service I rhave eceived so far.

I would happily use them again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico Camden! To leave a new review of Portico Camden, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico Camden