Nov 22,2012
Nov 22,2012
My wife and I dealt with Jenny at Milestone at our previous residence and found the whole process very straightforward.
We were very happy when it was Milestone who found us our new flat. Luke, Jenny and Jay have been and continue to be incredibly friendly, helpful and supportive which is completely at odds to the numerous other estate agents we dealt with when we were searching for a new flat. The whole process has again been very straightforward and any queries I\'ve had have been answered very quickly. I would definitely recommend them without any reservation or hesitation.
By: Jay Stallard - Director
Nov 26, 2012
Hi Sam, Thanks for your kind comments - you`ve been a pleasure to deal with and as always, just pop in or give us a call if you need help with anything. kind Regards jay and the team at M&C.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Milestone & Collis Ltd Twickenham! To leave a new review of Milestone & Collis Ltd Twickenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Milestone & Collis Ltd Twickenham