Nov 22,2012
Nov 22,2012
I was looking ro rent out my first property in West Hampstead and I saw a number of estate agents to potentially lease my property through. I initially chose Paramount, following a meeting with James Carter who after a brief 10 minute conversation, I immediately trusted. I felt that I was being listed to rather than sold to. Following on from that initial meeting, I also dealt with Mark Durban who was another member of the Lettings team and who became my main point of contact thereafter. Mark was equally professional and credible and I felt very comfortable that my home would be looked after and that they would find appropriate tenants. Although I initially waited a month or so to rent my propertly, I have to say that all aspects of the service from then on was seamless. Mark completely went the exta mile to help me, including organsing a professional clean for the flat and even assisting in finding furniture that was reasonably priced and delivered on time!
Prior to moving out I was very nervous about who would be living there as it was the first place that I\'ve ever bought and I was emotionally attached. From the excellent service that I received from Mark and James though, I now feel that my flat is in safe hands!
I would definitely recommend the team at Paramount - they are professional, likeable and trustworthy - and I wouldn\'t hesitate to use them again.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London