Nov 22,2012
Nov 22,2012
I used this Agency to sell my old house in order to purchase a bungalow. The Agency were fantastic, they went the extra mile to help me. They were so good, they found a buyer before my property had gone to press. In fact two different clients were trying to purchase my house at the same time. Not only did I get a good price, but I was able to buy the property that I wanted. If it hadn\'t been for the superb service and expertise of my Agent I would not have been able to make this very important move.
By: Edwards & Co
Nov 22, 2012
Hi Kev and Julie,
Thank you both so much for the feedback, it really means a lot to us that you took the trouble to write such a glowing review. I have just been in touch with the lady who sold you the bungalow and told her what a fantastic job you have done and how impressed Simon was when he came to see it a few weeks ago. Hope you are both keeping well and that you have settled into your lovely new home.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Edwards and Co Property Office 1! To leave a new review of Edwards and Co Property Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Edwards and Co Property Office 1