Nov 22,2012
Nov 22,2012
I used this Agency to sell my old house in order to purchase a bungalow. The Agency were fantastic, they went the extra mile to help me. They were so good, they found a buyer before my property had gone to press. In fact two different clients were trying to purchase my house at the same time. Not only did I get a good price, but I was able to buy the property that I wanted. If it hadn\'t been for the superb service and expertise of my Agent I would not have been able to make this very important move.
By: Edwards & Co
Nov 22, 2012
Hi Kev and Julie,
Thank you both so much for the feedback, it really means a lot to us that you took the trouble to write such a glowing review. I have just been in touch with the lady who sold you the bungalow and told her what a fantastic job you have done and how impressed Simon was when he came to see it a few weeks ago. Hope you are both keeping well and that you have settled into your lovely new home.

Edwards and Co Property