Nov 22,2012
Nov 22,2012
Simon did everthing he could to help us with what turned out to be a long transcation to sell our home.
He helped with the Agents for the property we bought and with ours buyers over 6 months of offers.
He was always professioal in his dealing with us and also always has been very friendley even when I have
been stressed out with buyers letting us down and the chain of sales nearly breaking down , Simon was
very positive about the outcome, this helped us get over the lets downs, he always kept us up to date and
informed with everything that was going on. we had not move for over 30 years so were up to date with
selling property, we need all the help he gave us, I did help us a lot, both Mrs Grieves and my self have a lot
to thank him for, at one time Simon was not to well and still did some work from home for us.James Grieves. ACA.BA.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Twickenham! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Twickenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Pees Twickenham