Nov 22,2012
Nov 22,2012
Landlords - do not use this agent under any circumstances. Harvey the Accounts Manager does not pay rent to Landlords on time, if at all. I asked for management of my property which began in August. I received 3 payments on time and then in November the payment was late. The tenant reported that they were asked for their rent earlier than agreed last month and now I am waiting day 22 in to the month when they received the monies for the rent on the 1st November or even before.

I was told the account manager was away, then told it would be sorted, then that he came back and is at a funeral, then he is out of office. When I visited and managed to speak to the accounts manager/director of the company asking simply when I would receive my money he put the phone down on me.

Please do not use this agent or you will lose money!
Pay the rent on time to the landlord. Agents are recruited to protect landlords from unscrupulous tenants, not steal money from landlords.
Attached Files