Nov 22,2012
Nov 22,2012
I was a first time buyer and was really daunted by the whole process, specially with all the doom and gloom on the television. I had no reason to worry as Anne Marie at Whitegates took me through the whole process, the whole of the office has a friendly feel and although I suspect I had the phone rung down every day I was never made to feel like I was a nusiance. My sale nearly fell through due to the seller not wanting to get a structural survey but Anne Marie dealt with the whole thing and went back and forth between us both and eventually we managed to get exchanged. If I do ever decide to sell I will be calling the girls at Whitegates.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 25! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 25, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Office 25