Nov 22,2012
Nov 22,2012
I was a tenant with PWR for a year and a half, and always found them helpful and polite. Whenever I had a repair issue they dealt with it very quickly, and kept me updated at all times. On all appointments - viewings, property inspections and the check out - the agents were on time, and always turned up with a smile on their face. When it came to releasing the deposit after the tenancy, this was returned directly to my bank account just over a week after the checkout, which I found fantastic. I would definitely recommend PWR, they are professional and seem to comply with all the regulations and so I felt safe as a tenant with them. Thank you for a fantastic 18 months!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of PWR Property Consultants Mansfield! To leave a new review of PWR Property Consultants Mansfield, please click the link below !
Write a review for PWR Property Consultants Mansfield