Nov 22,2012
Nov 22,2012
I leased a property through the A-Team from Leeds, Headingley landlord Simon Lewis. Upon leaving the property SImon Lewis failed to return my deposit. Upon conducting some research I discovered that several years previously, whilst still letting under the A-team name Simon had already been struck off Unipols lists of recommended landlord for failure to return deposits. If they are a reputable company why do they continue to lease properties from landlords with a consistently bad track record? I have subsequently spoken to several other students who have also been conned out of their deposits by Simon Lewis in the past six months and yet the A-team continue to endorse his properties.
If they want a good reputation they should ditch dodgy landlords.
By: sarahlee
Mar 18, 2013
I'm looking to rent a property in Kirkstall advertised by landlord "Simon".......5 years ago I rented a property from the infamous Simon Lewis in Headingly and the exact same thing happened to myself he refused to return my bond and tried to push cancelled cheques through my account. I'm just wondering if anyone has a contact number for him so I can match it with the number I have for the new property I am interested in. I do not want to waste my time going to view a property only to find he is infact the landlord. Any help would be very much appriciated.
By: gavin
Dec 18, 2012
Completely agree about Simon Lewis, he is a terrible landlord. Avoid like the plague.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of A-Team Properties Office 1! To leave a new review of A-Team Properties Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for A-Team Properties Office 1