Nov 22,2012
Nov 22,2012
I made an offer and paid the holding deposit for one of the properties advertised by Harrison Property Partners and was told on the third day that my offer has been accepted by the landlord. I did a second viewing and confirmed the move date. I was not sent any referencing documents for the next 7 days despite me calling them everyday. Exactly 8 days later I was told that someone else has made a better offer and would be taking my flat. I had given a months notice to my current landlord and was basically left homeless after dealing with these agents. The question of why the property was not taken off the market despite me paying the holding deposit still remains unanswered. Not only am I homeless now, I have not been repaid the holding deposit as yet. I would strongly advise not to do do business with them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harrison Property Partners Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Harrison Property Partners Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harrison Property Partners Canary Wharf