Nov 22,2012
Nov 22,2012
My wife and I purchased a house relatively quickly so we got in touch with Fineholm, asking them to source tenants for our flat which we would be vacating.
Sally and Fineholm sourced a fantastic couple with a young child very quickly, performed all the necessary checks and confirmed to us that they were very good candidates.
Fineholm sorted everything out in the background in terms of all the required admin tasks as well as walking me through the necessary steps such as registering as a landlord and setting up my SafeDeposits account.
I could not have done all that was required on my own and thanks to Fineholm the tenants were in our flat on an agreed 12-month lease, with the probability of another 12-month lease coming our way, in a very short space of time!
Great service all round.
By: Sally
Nov 26, 2012
Many thanks for taking the time to write this review Mr Kennedy and I am delighted that we were able to find you a good tenant quickly so you could move on! Sally

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow! To leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fineholm Glasgow