Nov 22,2012
Nov 22,2012
Harrison has been a huge disappointment. We were informed 11 days after we had made an offer that our offer and 7 days after our offer was "accepted" that actually it "has now been rejected". It seemed like the agent was hiding something we were not provided any paperwork that we had signed. We have already notified our current land lord that we are leaving his property. Due to Harrison\'s complacency we could be sleeping on the streets this christmas. I would advise every one to stay away from these guys.
I dont know what is the process they follow to process an offer and then confirm back. How can they say to people that an offer has been accepted and one week later say otherwise. And then say we cant help you at all because we dont have a property in your price range...,. do they expect us to sleep on the streets??? I need an explanation and full investigation on my case. And a guarantee that they have followed the current rules and regulations. And also a guarantee that they will not deal with particular Land Lord again. We cant let these greedy land lords to operate freely in our area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harrison Property Partners Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Harrison Property Partners Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harrison Property Partners Canary Wharf