Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Nov 21,2012
Nov 21,2012
I let several properties out through Northwood on their guaranteed rental scheme. Despite promises of good service the rent I received was less than half the market value and in addition I was regularly overcharged for maintenance. When I tried to take my properties away from them Northwood threatened to charge me around £3,500 per property (6 months rent) to get my own properties back. Since moving my properties to another letting agent I am now receiving an average net rental almost double what I was getting before.
By: Jus
Nov 28, 2012
I had a similar issue with Northwood a couple of years ago- I gave them my flat to rent while I was working away and had to hand over six months rent to get my own flat back. would never recommend them to anyone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Edinburgh! To leave a new review of Northwood Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Edinburgh