Nov 21,2012
Nov 21,2012
From the moment I spoke to Nathalie I knew I had someone who was both friendly and professional. We did a number of viewings and on every occasion she took as much time as we needed to inspect the property. On one occasion she phoned ahead to say that she was going to be a little late, and even though it was no more than five minutes or so, the call was much appreciated. Other than that she was always on time. Nathalie was prepared to negotiate with the landlord on our behalf and any technical questions she didn\'t have an answer to she was quick to refer them to a more senior colleague and pass the answer onto us.

Bill was generous with his time and expertise with some fairly complex questions of a legal nature that were unrelated to the property we were letting from Castle Residential.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castle Residential (London) Ealing! To leave a new review of Castle Residential (London) Ealing, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castle Residential (London) Ealing