Nov 21,2012
Nov 21,2012
Pam was thoroughly professional throughout the tenancy. She fully explained the letting arrangements and was flexible in the checking dates to accommodate very flexible working patterns. She has a wonderful telephone manner and was extremely sympathetic during some difficult periods, particularly whilst we were awaiting our parking permit.

Each time I met Pam she was immaculately dressed and beautifully presented. I always had confidence in her advice. She was particularly helpful in liasing with the landlord over matters such as replacement furnishings and agreeing arrangements for the return of the deposit.

I would confidently recommend her services.
By: Pam
Nov 22, 2012
Many thanks for your comments Joe, I would like to take this opportunity in wishing you well for the future and for Michael too.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 25! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 25, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Office 25