Nov 21,2012
Nov 21,2012
I have just recently dealt with this so called award winning letting agency. God knows what they got an award for .the staff in this office are unprofessional. I viewed a property from this office who arranged the time of 5pm which I found strange but of course it was dark!! Michael more or less scaned ovwer the rooms in the house and rushed us as thewre was another couple waiting to view the property again when it was dark we agreed thew house was needing a bit of work done to it including back garden which was a mess disgusting we were reasured the house would be fixed including garden and checked by inspector before leasing it out we were also advised by michael the house had a brand new roof and thew house was fully double glazed!! I had noticed there weasa lack marks on walls in the bedrooms I asked if it was dampness as I\'m cronic asthmatic and 8 months pregnant and my 7 year old son also is asthmatic I was reassured it was from leak on old roof and wasn\'t damp and had been sorted I had called office and spoke to a mr mark breen whom I asked if I was intrested wold repairs be done and garden cleaned and fixed who repyed yes!!!! So we had arranged I was to pick keys up on the friday and I recEived a phone call from a lady named fiona who had told me there was a water leak in the toilet and wasn\'t ready I had also asked for disgusting furniture to b removed from house fiona advised me this work would be carried ot over the weekend and sorted by. Mon so I coud go in to office and pick keys up on. The tuesday!! When I visited the office I dealt with mr mark breen wo was asked if things had been carried out his reply was yes the house weas ready so I went from there straight to house to discover the house had no electricity it was a pree payment metre which I had to put £10 in whick I got £1 for as the metre weas in debt (shocking) when I finaly could see I discovered al of tee disgusting furnitre. Was still lying in the house no repairss had been done and the so called water leak all they done was paint the wall which is also full of dampness and left a massive whole in ceiling we then discovereds the windows were leaking and very draughty and all rotten away and were not at all double glased certainly not air and watewr tight as promised on missive I signed there was beatles all over floors and bluebottles lying all over bedroom window ledges hoes in toilet and bedroom celing . None of the electric sockets were working at all so confirmed to me that this poor excuse of a house had not at all been inspected or appliances checked as power points didn\'t work . The cooker is a health hazard all rsty and peeling away no shelves totaly disgusting!! The toiet pan was hanging off the wall as was the bath panel hanging off and as for the shower let\'s just say I think they stopped making them when my gran was a kid!! I went back to the office to hand keys back only 2 days after signing missive to say the house was not fit for human habitation nor air or watertight as stated on missive I signed and that it was not double gased as told and that myself or son could not. Possibly live there becase it wold be a threat to our health and my unborn babys and asked for my deposit back and I was told NO what these people are trying to tell me is there is nothing wrong with house they offered to fix toilet pan and bath panel o and fit a free smoke alarm as there was no smoke aarm or carbon detector either there is no way on this earth I\'m moving into that dump 8 months pregnant with 3 kids absolute disgrace they are expecting 6 months rent from me no way iv had enviormEntal health check property who agree with me I have given photos to citezens advice who are now going to contact the private letting panel but also advised me to contact a layer which I done today and I do intend to take it all the way with this unprofesional company with staff that are cheeky and have terrible attitudes hope they r happy they have ruined 3 kids xmas and put a 8 month prEgnant woman through all this stress see u in court
By: Mark Breen
Mar 07, 2014
24.7 Property Letting (Glasgow) Limited do not value the comments of All Agents.
The reason being that the web sites' Scottish Franchise is owned by a Glasgow based letting agency.​
There are hundreds of letting agents in Glasgow and its preposterous to even suggest this a balanced view of the letting industry in the Glasgow area, as the name "All Agents" suggests that this is a forum for all agents.
The All Agents site clearly demonstrates that this is a marketing tool used to the advantage and benefit of one company and their associates in particular.
Furthermore this company have access to remove and add comments at will. This cannot be seen as a fair and proper way to asses the abilities of "ALL AGENTS" when one company has the power to determine what is seen and what is not seen. This power is evidently being abused.

Where inevitably some comments are valid, a large percentage are false and the entire balance of opinion of the site is biased towards one company and their associates.

We are currently in the process of reporting this to trading standards.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of 24-7 Property Letting Office 1! To leave a new review of 24-7 Property Letting Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for 24-7 Property Letting Office 1