Nov 21,2012
Nov 21,2012
My mother brought and sold her house through thomas morris.James dealt with the purchase side.We used this estate agent as I believe they give the most advertising on internet and in local papers.Within 2 weeks her house had sold. James has allowed us access to the new property at anytime and was always on time and very professional.He kept us up to date with everything, we never had to phone or chase the estate agents once for information.When you have a lot of worries with organising the house move we could totally relax knowing everything was being done. Any problems or questions my mother had they were always at the end of the phone.
Many thanks to James and the team great job would hightly recommend you, and thanks for easing a housemove for my mum ;-)
By: Simon
Nov 21, 2012
Dear Vicki Docking
That's really nice of you! I know that James and the team at Ramsey work very hard to minimise the stress that a move like this can bring and I'm delighted that your Mum was happy with the way everything turned out.
Thanks for taking the time to let us know!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris Ramsey! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris Ramsey, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris Ramsey