Nov 21,2012
Nov 21,2012
I first let my property with Margaret Gray Lettings in 2004, which ran extremely smoothly. MG lettings and Leaders merged later and the service continued to a very high standard. The property management is carried out efficiently, with little or no input required from me. Contractors do good work at sensible prices, and the agents were happy to oversee major projects, initiated by me not them, as well. Changes between tenants have gone well, though my current tenants have been in the property many years now.

Most important for me is the service level as I work abroad, so an agent I can trust with the property is important. Leaders have performed extremely well in this regard.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders waterlooville! To leave a new review of Leaders waterlooville, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders waterlooville

55-59 London Road Waterlooville