Nov 21,2012
Nov 21,2012
Savills Islington must be the worst letting agency I have ever rented a property through. To begin with - they charge ridiculous fees for renewals of lease (£100+VAT) just to print off the same lease, the do not even review the inventory.

Secondly, on the management side of things - there are ridiculously USELESS. The "managing agent" works part time and is NEVER at work. We had a water leak in our bedroom over three months ago which they have failed to repair - there is now an unsightly hole where the wall has disintegrated... They don\'t care. Also, there was a shower blockage due to old plumbing which they initally wrote off as my fault - saying that I must a be "very hairy person" and that\'s what blocked the drain - how ridiculous (for the record - I have short thin hair & my boyfriend is bald). THe plumber had to make a statement in writing to say that old unserviced plumbing was the issue.

Don\'t even think about using this agency. They are lazy and will rip you off and treat you like dirt as a tenant.
THey could at least do their job. Thats all we ask. Seriously, three months to fix water damage? ???
By: Savills Lettings
Nov 22, 2012
I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your recent experience with Savills Islington Lettings Team. Savills takes all feedback seriously and I would like to investigate the matters raised in your review as soon as possible. Please email your contact details to me directly at so that I can address your concerns.

Yours faithfully,

Theresa Wallace
Head of Compliance and Customer Service, Lettings

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Savills Office 26! To leave a new review of Savills Office 26, please click the link below !
Write a review for Savills Office 26