Nov 21,2012
Nov 21,2012
Prior to letting out my property, I found Acorn to be the best agents, they constantly kept me in the loop as to when viewings were taking place and seemed constantly on the ball to get as many viewings of the property as possible. However I was fairly disappointed with Acorn\'s post letting service. My initial property manager was never in the office and there was no consistent contact to resolve issues concerning my property. Being abroad made the situation harder. However after Michelle took over things have greatly improved. Michelle has been excellent in keeping me in the loop of issues and has been proactive in resolving issues. There was an incident when the rent for one month was not process, I had to chase for the payment to be made and did not even receive an apology for the error. In addition I have been greatly disappointed by the work of the contractors Acorn use, their quotes are not competitive and they over charge for small services, extortion.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Acorn Estate Agents Office 4! To leave a new review of Acorn Estate Agents Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Acorn Estate Agents Office 4