Nov 21,2012
Nov 21,2012
We are a danish couple that moved to london some month ago.
i went to the office and talked to a young woman Edurne about we couldnt pay 6 month upfront
as most agencys wants us to.
She told me it was not a problem for them and if i paid 125 pounds they would find me an apartment.
I was stupid enough to do so and the first two flats she send me to was already taken.
So i was offered a flat by Sai Krishna he was a very pleasent man to talk to and i had to pay a two weeks deposit for them to talk to the landlord ....I did :( almost 600 pounds.
The landlord didnt accept us as my boyfriend just started a new business in London and Sai tried in every way possible to get as many papers out of us bank statements and so on.
When we couldnt get him anymore he told me we couldnt get our deposit back because we had broken our contract by not giving him all the things he wanted and we didnt move in to the apartment as he on time .
I havent seen any contract and we had not discussed any moving date at all.
But worst of all he keeps sending me flats i can see and rent as nothing have happend!!!
This company is a SCAM.
Now i will have to try and take them to court.

Please dont ever rent through

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Office 1! To leave a new review of Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Office 1