Nov 21,2012
Nov 21,2012
When I decided to sell my rental property I had no hesitation but to go to Jack and his fantastic team. I bought a house through Jack 6 years ago and from that experience knew Cross Keys were the people to go to. Jack knows Stoke like the back of his hand. His straight talking and advice how best to stage the property meant I had viewings within days of the house going on the market which has now sold. Rob has been on the ball throughout liaising between the purchaser and myself. The door is always open at Cross Keys for advise and at no time has there been any delay with the sale. I must mention Bev who did the admin, all of which was explained in detail. It has been a pleasure to do business with them all.
By: Craig Duncan
Nov 21, 2012
Philippa, a pleasure dealing with you again! Thank you so much for your kinds words

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth! To leave a new review of Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth