Nov 21,2012
Nov 21,2012
I am a new landlord and used this website to search for an agent paying attention to both tenant and landlord feedback. AM had excellent feedback and although they did not market my property at the highest rate quoted by the agents that i asked to price my property, they were willing to negotiate fees charged and were the most competitive over a year period. From a sales point of view, I dealt with Richard and found him to be helpful and supportive and would not hesitate to use him again. However as the sales team hand over to the property management team once the tenants have moved in, so far i cannot be as complimentary. While i have received my statement of accounts very promptly, I cannot say that Ijeoma has been similarly prompt to answer responses and questions I have for my tenants, despite emails and phone messages. As there is no out of office message (holiday/out on business) I am not sure when I can expect a response.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Kennington! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Kennington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Kennington