Nov 21,2012
Nov 21,2012
Agent was late for viewing. Courteous young lady showed me a flat and told me a tale of woe regarding someone who was to take the property but ultimately couldn\'t. The landlord was eager for a re-let a.s.a.p. and I made an offer which she thought would be fine. She requested my details and offered her opinion (this agent was a trainee, I would add) that I wouldn\'t meet Dexters criteria due to being self-employed without accounts. However, she would put my offer forward but would check with her office first re my suitability.

I heard no more and when I called into their office 2 days later the staff said they would ask the young lady if there was any progress. I heard no more and after 10 days I gave up and went on to find another let through a local independent agent.
By: Supertenant
Apr 07, 2013
Hi Alan,

What a coincidence! I have just written an review about my experience with an agent from this office: Natasha Dawson. My review is a carbon copy of yours!!! Are we dealing with the same person? probably yes!

Firstly, I'm shocked that I'm even wasting my time writing a negative review about a person! But my experience left such a nasty taste in my tongue that I felt I had no choice. (my review will be posted within 7 days from now)

Like you, Alan, I'm also self -employed and have been for 11 years. So I think Natasha never even put my offer forward. After two weeks wait for an answer to my offer, I telephoned her. This is the response:- " I did send you an email...the landlady is now thinking about renting the property to a friend, who's coming from Australia, and my application/ offer ( £50 below asking price) has been rejected because I had no proof of income"
A blatant lie, there was no email and she had never asked me for proof of income!!! and I doubt that there was ever a friend from Australia.
By: Louise
Jan 14, 2013

I am really sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service provided by Dexters. I am head of Customer Services here at Dexters and I wondered if I could be of any further assistance. If you could e-mail me further details to, we can discuss the situation directly and try and resolve any outstanding issues for you.

I will look forward to hearing from you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dexters Office 10! To leave a new review of Dexters Office 10, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dexters Office 10