Nov 20,2012
Kirsty
By: 'Mrs Robinson'
Nov 20,2012
Although this branch did not actually let my property, I was very pleased with the service that was provided. I particularly liked being able to see the feedback after every viewing and this was useful in helping us to see how we fared amongst the competition with regards to condition and price of the flat etc.

Importantly, I also felt that the agents were actually acting in our best interests and this is unfortunately not something we can say about other agents we have come into contact with in this process.

We like the no nonsense approach and the fact that we felt the agent was actually listening. It is a shame that on this occasion we did not let the flat through ludlow thompson, however we will not hesitate in getting back in touch when we need to re-let.

ludlowthompson