Nov 20,2012
Nov 20,2012
I let my property with Wilkinson Byrne 17 years ago when I moved overseas. I actually bought the property through them in the late 1980s. In that time the property has only been empty for the short periods required to redecorate and the like. I have obtained market competitive rents. And anytime there has been an issue, it has been handled quickly and professionally. Until recently. Don\'t worry. It has actually got better! I\'m not sure what WilkinsonByrne did but it seems like they set up a dedicated property management team that is, well, dedicated. I have an excellent rapport with Dee and as I embark on spending quite a lot of money to bring the property back up to standard after a few years wear and tear, I know my investment is in good hands. I have no problem recommending the Wilkinson Byrne team and look forward to meeting them the next time I visit the UK.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents Green Lanes! To leave a new review of Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents Green Lanes, please click the link below !
Write a review for Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents Green Lanes