Nov 20,2012
Ryan
By: 'Kelly and Dan'
Nov 20,2012
After finding a property on right move and emailing them, Darren at prospect called me back promptly and discussed our needs. After a conversation he suggested bishopdale should be viewed by us along with the viewings we had arranged at the weekend. Darren arranged a viewing for bishopdale and we continued to view the houses at the weekend. Ryan showed us three properties on the Saturday and was really very good, polite and interested.
Mean while Darren spent his weekend emailing myself regarding the bishopdale property and helping us organise a second viewing.
Darren then met me for the second viewing of the property and organised the offer and delivered the amazing news that our offer had been accepted. Very pleased with the service all round (also the financial adviser we met through prospect) and amazed at how quickly we found a property we wanted.

Prospect Estate Agency