Nov 20,2012
Nov 20,2012
The service Steve provided for us was first rate. I have had many dealings with estate agents over the years and I have found Whitegates in Wolverhampton the best. The reason I submit this score is becuase of how accessible Steve was, how many times he agreed to let us view the property and subsequently the support he gave throughout the survey stages.

What is most pleasing is that not once did Steve promise something he couldn\'t deliver, what he did promise he delivered on and most importantly for us, he sound knowledge of his industry could be trusted becuase of his honesty.

I would not hesitate to recommend Whitegates in Wolverhampton to anyone.
By: Steven
Nov 20, 2012
Andrew, thanks for taking the time to make a re-view. I hope you are very happy, in your new home. It's a great house. Thanks again, Steven and the team at Whitegates, Wolverhampton.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Wolverhampton! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Wolverhampton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Wolverhampton