Dec 22,2009
Dec 22,2009
I went to Ludlow Thompson after another agency let me down at the last moment. They were sympathetic to my situation and took the time to show me around several properties that were available and respected my budget and criteria.

The staff were knowledgeable about the properties I was shown, pointing out the positives and the negatives of each place, and at no point did I feel pressured into making any decisions.

When I finally chose the place for me, the sign up process was very simple and the online profile you create on their website is genuinely excellent, allowing you to manage every detail.

Everything went through in a couple of days and I was very satisfied. I would definitely use Ludlow Thompson again and I would recommend them to my friends.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Acton! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Acton, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Acton

172 High StreetActon Acton, London